Windows Systems Administrator
2710 Discovery Dr, Ste 100 Orlando, FL 32801 US
Our client, a growing defense company, in Orlando, FL is seeking a Windows Systems Administrator to join their team on a full-time/permanent basis.
This is an onsite position in Orlando.
Eligible candidates will need to have, or be eligible to receive, a Secret Security Clearance.
- Configure a complex multi-network and multi-system in a virtualized architecture for a training platform for a future DoD training environment.
- Design virtualized resources of several servers, SANs, and networking environments.
- Utilize VMware tools for VMware vSphere, vCenter, and ESXi infrastructure components.
- Configure Cisco network devices along with making configuration changes to a Windows Domain Controller.
- Bachelor's degree or 6+ years of relevant work experience
- IAT Level II certification or higher ie Security+, CISSP, etc.
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP), CCNA, and/or MS Server 2019 Certification
- Implement VMware technology solutions for virtualization and storage
- Implement and maintain VMware ESXi operating on different servers
- Create, test, and deploy VMware vSphere environments
- Provide technical support
- VMware Implementation of Cyber security policies and STIGs in conformance with the Authority to Operate (ATO) and Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Experience in Windows Servers 2019 Domain Controllers
- Experience in configuring Cisco Network switches
- Experience with SolarWinds and configuring site to site tunnels.
- Create, edit, and apply Domain Level Group Policies.
- NTFS permissions and security within Active Directory environment.
- Experience installing VMware from bare metal
Meet Your Recruiter
Jim is a Recruiting Manager within Top Stack’s technology division based out of the Malvern, PA office.
He is a genuine, caring professional who enjoys building relationships with candidates and assisting their transition into new positions to better their careers. A graduate of the University of Pittsburgh with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Jim then worked 4 years for in the healthcare industry where he was hiring related service providers in school districts across the country. He played a key role in focusing on strategic accounts in New York City, Hawaii, and on the West Coast. For the following 4 years, he worked in the staffing industry where he hired IT professionals and helped grow his office to an all-time high revenue in the Greater Philadelphia area. His passion for recruiting grew from playing rugby in college where he was responsible for recruiting players to the team.
Jim is the ultimate Ironman fan! He completed three 70.3 Ironman’s and a marathon; he hopes to one day complete a full Ironman! He lives in the Philadelphia area with his wife and a 2-year-old mutt named Leroy.