Website Optimization Manager
11th and Broadway New York, NY 10001 US
Top Stack's client, a stable and expanding financial services company, is hiring a Website Optimization Manager to join the team in the near future. This role is 3 days a week onsite in Manhattan with 2 days remote.
- Manage and maintain company websites, ensuring they are up-to-date, visually appealing, and user-friendly
- Create and optimize website content to improve search engine rankings and drive organic traffic
- Utilize content management systems (CMS) to update and publish website content
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement digital marketing strategies
- Monitor website performance using analytics tools and make data-driven recommendations for improvement
- Conduct regular website audits to identify and resolve any technical issues or broken links
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in web design, SEO, and digital marketing
- Proven experience in web management or a related field
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite or similar design software
- Strong knowledge of content management systems (CMS), such as WordPress
- Familiarity with conversion optimization techniques to improve website performance
- Experience in digital marketing, including copywriting, social media management, and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Strong analytical skills to monitor website performance and make data-driven decisions
Meet Your Recruiter
Amanda is a Managing Director within Top Stack’s technology division.
She is a people-focused, resourceful, and hard-working professional in a job that she wakes up loving every single day. As a graduate of Temple University’s Fox School of Business, she focused on Management Information Systems and Marketing to poise her to engage well with technologists. Amanda has been a consistent top performer in her recruitment career over the past decade with experience in full cycle recruitment, account management, and business development. She specializes in strategic IC roles in addition to Director- C level roles in Product, Strategy, Operations, Growth, GTM, Customer Success, Data Science/ML, and Engineering.
Although Amanda has done it all in terms of account management, recruitment, people management, & business development, recruiting is where she is a true SME. The feeling of “recruiter goosebumps” of finding the perfect match for the client and elevating the candidate’s career, is truly what keeps her motivated. In her spare time, she loves hopping on the Peloton, Pilates, kayaking, and hiking. She has an Old English Sheepdog, Henry, and a grey tabby, Molly, who get along famously. She won ‘Most Likely to Be on SNL’ in high school and thinks daily laughter is truly medicinal.