VP of Accounting
11 Executive Avenue New Brunswick, NJ 08901 US
- Direct the overall accounting and finance operations of the company.
- Oversee Strategic and Financial Planning teams and functions, create key financial reports, and develop a rolling 3-Year Growth Playbook while influencing priorities and execution to support the 3-year plan.
- Drive business results and strategic initiatives through operational rigor, collaboration, and cross-leadership alignment, including, but not limited to working directly with Department heads to influence priorities and execution improvement.
- Own and manage consolidated financial model, annual budgeting, and planning processes and deliverables including partnering with department heads and Executive leadership for cost controls, labor and overhead management and expansion as well as revenue and GPM planning through research, market opportunities, and historical performance.
- Manage and forecast cash flows, proactively manage liquidity risks and implement optimal cash management strategies.
- Identify acquisition opportunities and manage financial aspects of merger integration efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. MBA is highly preferred.
- An active CPA license is required.
- Minimum 10 years of accounting or finance experience.
- Hands-on ERP Systems experience (Sage, NetSuite, or something similar).
- Strategic thinker with strong business judgment and exceptional analytical problem-solving skills.
- Experience in M&A is highly preferred.
- Collaborative and able to build strong win-win relationships across the organization.
If you are a strategic business partner ready to drive financial excellence and strategic growth for a company, apply now!
Meet Your Recruiter
Chris Chaput is a Recruiting Manager of Top Stack's Finance & Accounting Direct Hire Division based out of Philadelphia, PA. Originally a Maine native, Chris joined the staffing world in 2018 when he and his wife moved to PA to be closer to her family. He was promoted in 2020 to an executive search group, after being ranked in the Top 30 direct hire recruiters in their professional search division.
Chris was drawn into this industry by the freedom to control his own destiny and the reward of helping make a great match. He relishes in building relationships with his clients and candidates and views this business more as a relationships-based business more than sales. He lives by the motto "No one wants to be sold anything, they want to make an informed buying decision" and he helps his clients and candidates do just that every day.
His major goal in life is to provide more for his family than he grew up with, that has been what has motivated him his entire career. His deep appreciation for family originated from what his parents provided him growing up. In addition to his wife and three children, he has a dog named Baxter, and two cats named Frank and Murr.
During Chris's personal time he loves to travel, game, and play corn hole every Wednesday night at a local league.