VP, Financial Reporting
1100 Virginia Drive Roslyn, PA 19001 US
A leading nationwide servicer is seeking a VP of Financial Reporting to join their growing team. In this highly visible role the responsibility will consist of delivering business analysis, as well as defining and reporting meaningful financial and operational metrics that lead to insightful, accurate business decision-making. Onsite five days a week
Position Overview and Highlights:
- Manage the preparation of the financial reporting packages and annual financial statements
- Lead management reporting efforts for monthly business reviews and forecasts
- Ensures the company's accounting policies and procedures are in compliance with accounting principles generally accepted
- Monitors the Company's financial reporting and data processing systems to ensure compliance with all areas of financial reporting
- Great work life balance, company perks and Summer Fridays
- Licensed Certified Public Accounting required
- 15+ years of accounting or financial reporting required; with a preference for experience in mortgage banking and/or with a public accounting firm
- Ability to develop moderately complex financial analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Self-directed, self-motivated and demonstrated experience providing ideas and solutions to further business understanding
- Ability to understand and interpret the requirements of internal clients, plan accordingly and exceed expectations
- Exemplifies initiative, intelligence, strong attention to detail, and integrity in striving for continuous improvement
Qualified candidates should apply for immediate consideration and will be contacted within a few days of application. Should this position not be a fit, we will keep your resume on file for future consideration. Thank you for your interest.
Meet Your Recruiter
Rebecca Collimore is a Recruiter of Top Stack’s Accounting and Finance team. As she was looking for an opportunity to improve her work-life balance along with finding a challenge, she was introduced to Top Stack as an internal referral. Prior to recruiting, Rebecca has worked as an athletic trainer where she has evaluated injuries, curated rehabilitation plans and assisted with in-office treatments. Even though she has switched gears to the recruiting industry, she still finds fulfillment in helping people, although different than through healthcare.
While graduating from Shenandoah University with a bachelor’s degree in exercise science and a master’s degree in athletic training, she won outstanding graduate in exercise science and student-athlete of the year. Her love for sports started as early as four years old playing soccer and continued while competing at her college. She had the opportunity to play at the Nike Headquarters in high school and is proud to say that she holds the record for most assists in a single season at Shenandoah University.
Rebecca lives in Glassboro, NJ with her boyfriend. She loves to play soccer, partake in trivia nights, cook, and travel! A goal of hers is to visit all 50 states and visit at least 1 country on every continent (excluding Antarctica). Her top 3 favorite trips to date were to Uruguay, Haiti, and Italy. Rebecca looks forward to warm weather, hikes with incredible views, trying different cuisines, and taking time to relax with a good book and a glass of wine.