2560 General Armistead Avenue King Of Prussia, PA 19406 US
We are seeking a Treasury Manager! This is a hybrid position in the King of Prussia area.
- Ensure adequate funds are available for each aspect of the company
- Oversee the flow of cash and financial investments
- Measure foreign currency fluctuation risk; analyzes and recommends hedging strategies
- Analyze information to assess current and future financial statuses
- Review costs for optimal budget planning
- Evaluate reporting systems and collection procedures
- Ensure compliance with the banks, partners, etc. at all times
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, or related field
- 5+ years of corporate treasury experience
- Global experience in a plus
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to work under pressure
This is a great opportunity to join a company that improve the quality of life of individuals daily. The fast-paced, energetic and enthusiastic environment is what keeps bringing employees back every day (on top of the great benefits)!
Meet Your Recruiter
Rebecca Collimore is a Recruiter of Top Stack’s Accounting and Finance team. As she was looking for an opportunity to improve her work-life balance along with finding a challenge, she was introduced to Top Stack as an internal referral. Prior to recruiting, Rebecca has worked as an athletic trainer where she has evaluated injuries, curated rehabilitation plans and assisted with in-office treatments. Even though she has switched gears to the recruiting industry, she still finds fulfillment in helping people, although different than through healthcare.
While graduating from Shenandoah University with a bachelor’s degree in exercise science and a master’s degree in athletic training, she won outstanding graduate in exercise science and student-athlete of the year. Her love for sports started as early as four years old playing soccer and continued while competing at her college. She had the opportunity to play at the Nike Headquarters in high school and is proud to say that she holds the record for most assists in a single season at Shenandoah University.
Rebecca lives in Glassboro, NJ with her boyfriend. She loves to play soccer, partake in trivia nights, cook, and travel! A goal of hers is to visit all 50 states and visit at least 1 country on every continent (excluding Antarctica). Her top 3 favorite trips to date were to Uruguay, Haiti, and Italy. Rebecca looks forward to warm weather, hikes with incredible views, trying different cuisines, and taking time to relax with a good book and a glass of wine.