1100 Virginia Drive Uppr Moreland, PA 19040 US
- Prepare and analyze balance sheets, cash flow, and income statements
- Compile data for audits and tax reports
- Company offers excellent compensation, benefits and excellent career growth!
- At least 3 plus years of experience in public accounting or corporate accounting
- Strong Excel skills and experience with SQL is required
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Meet Your Recruiter
Co-Founder & Senior Vice President
Alexa has spent over 20 years in the staffing industry, sourcing and building new business relationships. Prior to Top Stack, Alexa served as VP of Client Development with a focus on Fortune 100 strategic accounts. Alexa’s CV includes a variety of positions including Account Manager, Sales Director, Managing Director, VP of Premier Partner Accounts, and Director of Strategic Sales. After starting her career in the New York/New Jersey Market, Alexa relocated to the Philadelphia area to help build out a strategic market for a top 10 staffing firm. Alexa has been consistently recognized as a top performer and praised for her outstanding customer service. Today, Alexa is co-Founder of Top Stack and serves as the Chief Revenue Officer where she is responsible for sales, marketing, and customer success. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Management from Rutgers College in New Brunswick, NJ.
Alexa resides in Philadelphia with her husband, Liam, and son, Clark. Alexa until recently served on the board of The Caring Center where she chaired the fundraising committee. She is an active member of the Jewish Federation of Philadelphia and participates in their Women’s Leadership Development Program. In addition, Alexa serves on the Germantown Friends School Parents Committee. She enjoys travel, working out, cooking, and an excellent single malt scotch.