Social Media Manager
1700 N. Hancock Street Middle City West, PA 19103 US
Top Stack's client is seeking a Social Media Manager with consumer goods experience for a full-time permanent role onsite in Philadelphia.
- Content Creation: Lead, Collaborate and Develop high-quality, compelling and visually appealing content, including images, videos, graphics and written posts, that align with our brand identity and marketing objectives. Work closely with photographers and videographers, leading photo shoots, briefs, brand look & feel. Photography, videography or graphic design capabilities a plus (not a must).
- Social Media Management: Manage and grow our social media accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, other relevant platforms with a competency for developing brand voice.
- Community Engagement: Foster and nurture a strong online community by responding to comments, messages, and mentions in a timely and positive manner, building relationships with followers, and addressing customer inquiries or concerns.
- Social Media Strategy: Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute social media strategies, campaigns, promotions that align with broader marketing objectives.
- Analytics and Reporting: Create and monitor social media goals, metrics and analytics to measure the success of campaigns, track KPIs, and generate regular reports to provide insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Trend Analysis: Stay updated with the latest social media trends, platform updates, and best practices to implement innovative and effective social media tactics.
- Influencer Outreach: Identify and collaborate with relevant influencers and industry partners to amplify brand messaging and reach new audiences.
- Social Media Advertising: Assist in creating and optimizing social media ad campaigns to support marketing initiatives and increase brand visibility.
- Brand Advocacy: Champion our brand's voice and personality on social media, ensuring consistency and authenticity in all communications.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Social Media Manager-Coordinator in a similar role +2 years of experience.
- Proficiency in using social media platforms, analytics tools, and scheduling software.
- Strong skill sets with organization, copywriting, visual storytelling and content creation tools.
- Experience leading photoshoots and content briefs with photographers and videographers.
- Strong understanding of social media metrics and analytics to measure performance.
- Experience with social media advertising, paid promotion funnel campaigns.
- Experience recruiting, managing and nurturing influencers.
- Creative mindset with the ability to generate engaging content ideas.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong grasp of grammar and spelling.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of industry trends and best practices in social media marketing.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Passion for social media and staying up-to-date with emerging trends.
- Attending large Brand Events and some travel will be part of the role.
- This role is a full-time role based out of our Headquarter office in Philadelphia.
Meet Your Recruiter
Amanda is a Managing Director within Top Stack’s technology division.
She is a people-focused, resourceful, and hard-working professional in a job that she wakes up loving every single day. As a graduate of Temple University’s Fox School of Business, she focused on Management Information Systems and Marketing to poise her to engage well with technologists. Amanda has been a consistent top performer in her recruitment career over the past decade with experience in full cycle recruitment, account management, and business development. She specializes in strategic IC roles in addition to Director- C level roles in Product, Strategy, Operations, Growth, GTM, Customer Success, Data Science/ML, and Engineering.
Although Amanda has done it all in terms of account management, recruitment, people management, & business development, recruiting is where she is a true SME. The feeling of “recruiter goosebumps” of finding the perfect match for the client and elevating the candidate’s career, is truly what keeps her motivated. In her spare time, she loves hopping on the Peloton, Pilates, kayaking, and hiking. She has an Old English Sheepdog, Henry, and a grey tabby, Molly, who get along famously. She won ‘Most Likely to Be on SNL’ in high school and thinks daily laughter is truly medicinal.