Customer Service Specialist
Address 1018 W. 9th Ave Suite 200 Trooper, PA 19403 US
Top Stack's growing client is seeking a Site Success Coordinator to join their team! This role acts as the liaison to the collections department to reconcile and process financial statements and customer payments for multiple accounts.
- Responsible for researching and processing miscellaneous cash received
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures
- Create and maintain supporting documentation for all transactions processed
- Supports A/R department with customer and financial audit requests.
- Company offers a healthy work life balance, as well as excellent comprehensive benefits
- Flexible Hybrid Schedule
Qualifications & Requirements:
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to manage and process high volume transactions in a timely and accurate manner
- Must be analytical and detail – oriented
Qualified candidates should apply for immediate consideration and will be contacted within a few days of application. Should this position not be a fit, we will keep your resume on file for future consideration. Thank you for your interest!
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Recruiting
Erin is the Recruiting Manager of Top Stack’s Flex Division based out of Wayne, PA. After graduating from Temple University with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resources Management, Erin started her career at Top Stack as a junior recruiter in 2018. Erin has proven herself to be a quick learner and has rapidly excelled in her field, tackling high-priority requisitions with professionalism and a strategic mindset. Erin’s ability to connect with her candidates is exceptional; she takes a highly personalized and compassionate approach to understanding the individual motivators when job searching. Erin’s favorite part of her job is seeing the positive results of a successful, long-term placement: the excitement and happiness of her candidates as they move into the life-changing next chapter of their careers.
Erin is an enthusiastic traveler, with a particular love for the US Southwest Region. She has a great canine travel buddy in her Boxer mix, Carson (named after the Philadelphia Eagles quarterback). She also enjoys running, hiking, yoga, and relaxing on a beach. On Saturday nights, you can find Erin tearing up the karaoke scene—not so much with her voice, but more with her fervent dance moves.