Senior Tax Manager
954 Ridgebrook Rd Suite 200 Brooklandvl, MD 21022 US
• Strong public accounting experience, ideally suited for someone looking to transition from a Big 4 environment to a smaller firm with a more manageable pace.
• A CPA license is required and comprehensive experience in various aspects of tax, including research, tax planning, sales tax, corporate income tax, and more.
• Proficiency in compliance with state, local, and federal tax obligations.
• Familiarity with ERP systems and the MS Office suite.
• Ability to manage firm risks and review complex tax returns of various types.
• Exceptional exposure to a wide range of industries, providing opportunities for continuous professional growth.
• A dynamic and supportive work environment where you can make a meaningful impact on our clients.
• Opportunities to develop your technical knowledge and contribute to the growth of our practice.
• The chance to work with a talented and dedicated team of professionals.
Embark on a fulfilling career in tax management. If you have the qualifications and experience we're seeking, we look forward to reviewing your application.
Meet Your Recruiter
Division Vice President (Baltimore)
Tracy is Top Stack’s Vice President, overseeing the operations of our Baltimore office.
Tracy started her career in sales and business development for a global test delivery firm. She then transitioned to find her passion in the staffing industry with a large national firm where she held positions in sales and business development on the finance and accounting division. Now with a combined background in both tech and staffing, a previous boss and mentor encouraged Tracy to continue her career in the IT recruiting space.
Tracy now calls Top Stack home, where she plays an integral role in driving the success of the IT Division. Tracy enjoys meeting new people and fostering meaningful relationships with clients and candidates and loves to see how the work she does has an impact on them both personally and professionally. She also relishes in the fact that no two days are ever the same in her field. With constant innovations in technology, she is learning each and every day about the latest trends. Tracy thoroughly enjoys learning about her customers’ special projects and strategic initiatives, and about where companies are focusing—which typically involves investments in their technology platforms.
Tracy has been recognized as a top performer throughout her career. She has earned the ranks of Performance Incentive Plan Winner twice—specifically falling into the 1% of the firm’s top producers in 2017, as well as Mentor of the Quarter. Tracy holds a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Loyola University.
Tracy is originally from Long Island, NY (Go Giants!) but now resides in Maryland with her husband and daughter. She is an avid fan of the Peloton—especially Cody’s classes, enjoys a glass of wine while relaxing with her family and friends, likes spending time honing her chalk art skills, and loves playing with Bailey Rose, the cutest Zuchon in existence. Tracy has big plans to travel across the US in an RV one day.