Senior Systems Support and Integration Applications
20 Moores Rd Paoli, PA 19301 US
Looking for someone who has 5 plus years with ERP or Oracle experience doing configurations, making sure the systems are talking to one another and building it out.
They would like someone from a larger environment. This person will be leading the applications and fulling supporting it.
Must be someone who is very proactive. Must have lead the execution of the work as well.
- Business processes experience with prior company.
- Responsible for maintaining, supporting, and standardizing applications, systems, and forms for all plants through streamlining processes, improving the user experience, efficiently closing gaps, and assisting in the continuous enablement of data driven decisions while supporting and integrating Industry 4.0 initiatives.
- Provides metrics on Service Now tickets, via reports on SLA and ticket closure effectiveness.
- Assists with weekly Service Now ticket reviews to promote rapid solution driven response.
- Runs the Business Unit Governance meetings.
- Develops (and/or supports the development of) presentations that deliver succinct/concise recommendations to management team, and be able to provide supporting rationale and justifications
- Ensures the integrity and consistency of the design and governance of the Business Process competencies.
Meet Your Recruiter
Shana is a Managing Director of Top Stack’s Information Technology Division. She started in the recruiting industry 23 years ago with a large national firm where she worked for many years. Shana shares over a decade of experience in recruitment, account management, and leadership. Throughout her career, Shana has proven to be a leading performer by developing a strong rapport with clients by understanding their true needs. She is an accomplished professional with an established ability to leverage industry experience in business development, and strategic planning to improve client relations. Shana has supported clients ranging from small companies to Fortune 500 firms. Serving as an industry consultant, she provides her clients valuable insight into the local talent pool and hiring trends, as well as lending her expertise for job analysis to assist in building a thorough job description.
Shana is a native of San Francisco, California, and moved to Philadelphia 27 years ago. She earned her Bachelor of Arts from University College Cork. Shana loves ballet, Pilates, interior design, and spending as much time as she can at the beach. Shana has two amazing daughters. She is also involved in the community and several non-profits in the Philadelphia and Chester County area.