Senior Financial Reporting Analyst
3875 West Chester Pike , Suite 300 Rose Valley, PA 19063 US
One of Top Stack’s clients, a mission driven organization in the healthcare sector, is looking to hire a Senior Financial Reporting Accountant to join their team. This is an opportunity to work for a premier employer that offers excellent work-life balance along, PTO and benefits.
- Growing with no end in sight
- Excellent Manager
- Company values work-life balance
- Preparing monthly and quarterly financial statements
- Prepare ad hoc reports as needed
- Preparing various journal entries and research unusual transactions
- Preparing audited annual financial statements including footnotes in accordance with GAAP
- Recommend opportunities for improved efficiencies
- 4 Year degree in Accounting or related field
- 3 plus years of experience (Corporate or Public)
- Experience with GAAP Accounting
- Experience with Financial Statement preparation
- CPA or CPA track
Meet Your Recruiter
Fran is a Managing Director of Top Stack’s Finance & Accounting Direct Hire Division based out of Wayne, PA. He earned his bachelor's degree in Accounting from Villanova University. He has numerous awards including "Performer of the Year." Fran began his career working at the Philadelphia Stock Exchange while in college, he transitioned into Recruiting/Staffing and has developed a passion for matching top talent with premier employers. He is thrilled to be part of a great team that works hard to match candidates with employers and interacting with individuals both internally and externally. He is most proud of his keen ability to build lasting relationships with clients and candidates. His straightforward approach has gained him distinguished recognition in the industry.
Aside from his love of sales and recruiting, Fran enjoys cooking, grilling, and entertaining family and friends, as well as golfing. He is passionate and extremely knowledgeable regarding sports (especially Nova hoops!).