Senior Financial Analyst
Cira Centre 2929 Arch St Conshohocken, PA 19428 US
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing multiple financial analysis projects at the same time. At month end, you will be responsible for budget, projection, and actual variance commentary.
- Prepare the company's expense plans and monthly forecasts
- Accurately update systems to actual results, forecasts, and budgets
- Analyze and provide commentary on variances
- Communicate with vendors and ensure on-time processing of vendor allowances
- Ensure compliance with internal and external accounting standards and financial policies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years' of relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Data visualization tools (such as Tableau or SQL) are a plus
- Strong quantitative financial skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Rebecca Collimore is a Recruiter of Top Stack’s Accounting and Finance team. As she was looking for an opportunity to improve her work-life balance along with finding a challenge, she was introduced to Top Stack as an internal referral. Prior to recruiting, Rebecca has worked as an athletic trainer where she has evaluated injuries, curated rehabilitation plans and assisted with in-office treatments. Even though she has switched gears to the recruiting industry, she still finds fulfillment in helping people, although different than through healthcare.
While graduating from Shenandoah University with a bachelor’s degree in exercise science and a master’s degree in athletic training, she won outstanding graduate in exercise science and student-athlete of the year. Her love for sports started as early as four years old playing soccer and continued while competing at her college. She had the opportunity to play at the Nike Headquarters in high school and is proud to say that she holds the record for most assists in a single season at Shenandoah University.
Rebecca lives in Glassboro, NJ with her boyfriend. She loves to play soccer, partake in trivia nights, cook, and travel! A goal of hers is to visit all 50 states and visit at least 1 country on every continent (excluding Antarctica). Her top 3 favorite trips to date were to Uruguay, Haiti, and Italy. Rebecca looks forward to warm weather, hikes with incredible views, trying different cuisines, and taking time to relax with a good book and a glass of wine.