Senior Cost Accountant
2560 General Armistead Avenue Collegeville, PA 19426 US
- Perform CapEx analysis and roll forward at month-end.
- Developing cost standards for materials and labor.
- Develops and implement cost-effective procedures
- Company offers a healthy work life balance, as well as excellent comprehensive benefits
- Great opportunity to be in the office and build relationships with the manufacturing team
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum 3+ years of cost accounting experience with a manufacturing company
- Advanced Excel Skills with ability to maneuver complex functions
- Ability to manage multiple financial projects
- Must be analytical and detail - oriented
Meet Your Recruiter
Sarah is a Vice President of Top Stack’s Finance & Accounting Direct Hire Division based out of Philadelphia, PA. She started in the recruiting industry with a large national firm in 2005 where she worked for several years. She has been a recognized top performer throughout her career which stems from her commitment to developing long-term, value-based relationships with both her clients and candidates. Sarah goes far beyond a job description, probing deeply to determine what clients are truly looking for and candidate motivations for considering a job change, and how it fits into their career aspirations. Sarah takes a highly professional, candid, and consultative approach to every search. Her deep industry knowledge and experience have proven to be a valuable resource to her clients, ranging from large publicly traded corporations to start-ups. From entry-level through C-Suite, she specializes in filling roles in all areas of finance and accounting.
Sarah earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance from the University of Delaware. Before developing a career in recruiting, she worked in the Treasury Department of a Fortune 500 company. When she is not building relationships, she is building experiences. Sarah is an avid traveler, a fitness fanatic, and a lover of nature and the outdoors. A highlight of her travel adventures is summiting Mt. Kilimanjaro, the highest free-standing mountain in the world. Sarah also loves ballroom dancing, scuba diving, and Broadway shows. She is also involved in the community and several non-profits in the Philadelphia area.