2675 Morgantown Rd West Lawn, PA 19609 US
Our client is looking for a Senior Internal Auditor. This role leads audits, evaluating the efficiency of internal controls and operational compliance. In addition to conducting operational and financial audits, this position handles management reviews, SOX, and unique projects.
This is a chance to work for a highly regarded employer who offers excellent career growth and work-life balance.
- Spearhead audits, ensuring adherence to accounting principles and audit standards.
- Coordinate audit activities and guide staff auditors.
- Assist with year-end financial statement evaluations and collaborate with external auditors.
- Oversee Sarbanes-Oxley, and fraud investigations.
- Effectively communicate insights and share knowledge organization-wide.
- Lead the creation and presentation of audit reports, ensuring timely project execution.
- Handle audit project logistics: setup, documentation, status reports, etc.
- Utilize technology tools like IDEA, AS400, Query, Access DB, Support Central, and Savvion.
- Mentor staff, ensuring readiness to handle complex audit tasks.
- Engage in additional projects as directed by management.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years in financial auditing experience
- Certifications such as MBA, CPA, CIA, CISA, or CFE are a plus
- Solid analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
- Must be well-versed in GAAP.
- Competent in Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Familiarity with Microsoft Access is beneficial.
- Team player who can also work autonomously.
Comp $85 to $105K plus bonus $5 to $10K
Meet Your Recruiter
Fran is a Managing Director of Top Stack’s Finance & Accounting Direct Hire Division based out of Wayne, PA. He earned his bachelor's degree in Accounting from Villanova University. He has numerous awards including "Performer of the Year." Fran began his career working at the Philadelphia Stock Exchange while in college, he transitioned into Recruiting/Staffing and has developed a passion for matching top talent with premier employers. He is thrilled to be part of a great team that works hard to match candidates with employers and interacting with individuals both internally and externally. He is most proud of his keen ability to build lasting relationships with clients and candidates. His straightforward approach has gained him distinguished recognition in the industry.
Aside from his love of sales and recruiting, Fran enjoys cooking, grilling, and entertaining family and friends, as well as golfing. He is passionate and extremely knowledgeable regarding sports (especially Nova hoops!).