409 Silverside Rd #105 Dover, DE 19905 US
- Conduct financial, operational, compliance, and information security audits for assigned processes, departments, or divisions throughout the organization.
- Plan, lead, and perform audits, including analyzing the results, preparing and reviewing work papers, developing recommendations, summarizing audit results, conducting entrance and exit meetings, drafting audit reports, and resolving outstanding issues.
- Determine the purpose, scope, and approach for audits, based on a review of key processes and controls, evaluation of previous audits and findings, and interviews with clients to identify gaps and opportunities while minimizing risk to the company.
- Research issues and make recommendations to improve processes and procedures to minimize exposure to risk and fraud.
- Develop strong relationships with business unit management to ensure that company risks are openly discussed and addressed, with a focus on problem-solving for the organization's benefit.
- Track findings to ensure that management adequately addresses identified risks and control weaknesses.
- Undergraduate degree in a business-related field.
- Professional certification is preferred or working towards certifications such as CPA, CISA,CIA, CRMA
- Strong working knowledge of audit practices and procedures.
- Demonstrated strong problem identification, analysis, and problem-solving skills, as well as reporting writing and editing and project management skills.
- The position may be required to travel to different company sites on occasion (less than 10%).
Meet Your Recruiter
Fran is a Managing Director of Top Stack’s Finance & Accounting Direct Hire Division based out of Wayne, PA. He earned his bachelor's degree in Accounting from Villanova University. He has numerous awards including "Performer of the Year." Fran began his career working at the Philadelphia Stock Exchange while in college, he transitioned into Recruiting/Staffing and has developed a passion for matching top talent with premier employers. He is thrilled to be part of a great team that works hard to match candidates with employers and interacting with individuals both internally and externally. He is most proud of his keen ability to build lasting relationships with clients and candidates. His straightforward approach has gained him distinguished recognition in the industry.
Aside from his love of sales and recruiting, Fran enjoys cooking, grilling, and entertaining family and friends, as well as golfing. He is passionate and extremely knowledgeable regarding sports (especially Nova hoops!).