901 S Bond St #600, Baltimore, MD 21230 US
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career and work in a dynamic environment? We have an exciting opening for a Senior Accountant at one of our clients.
- We're open to candidates with public accounting experience or strong staff/senior experience in a publicly traded company.
- The role is evolving, with numerous ongoing projects and acquisitions, so we need motivated individuals who can contribute in various ways.
- Participate in the monthly close process, including preparing and booking assigned journal entries accurately and on time.
- Perform essential SOX controls, especially regarding sales and leasing revenue.
- Hybrid schedule, allowing for 3 days in the office and 2 days working remotely.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and CPA or CPA candidate.
- 2-5+ years of public accounting or public company experience.
- At least 3-5 years of experience, with a foundation in senior or strong staff roles.
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and the ability to apply GAAP to various transactions.
- Capacity to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Experience with ERP system
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join our team and advance your career. Apply today!