100 Matsonford Road, Suite 250 West Bradford, PA 19320 US
- Position will be responsible for full scale accounting and reporting – reconciling balance sheets, post journal entries, profit loss statements, preparing financial statements, completing month-end processing for assigned properties, etc.
- Global firm that operates on multiple continents
- High impact opportunity at this entrepreneurial firm where opinions are valued
- This position is open due to company growth
- Generous compensation and benefits package
- 1+ years of property accounting
Meet Your Recruiter
Emily is the Managing Director of Top Stack’s Flex Division based out of Wayne, PA. She has been excelling in the staffing industry for the past 6 years directly in the Philadelphia marketplace. She has built her career in Finance and Accounting recruiting, as well as managing high-volume staffing projects and working with Managed Service Provider clients. She has trained teams of new recruiters learning the industry and developed them into staffing professionals. Emily prides herself on building relationships with her candidates and helping them improve their lives by finding them new career opportunities. She also loves working with clients and building trust with them, showing that she really values their business and relationship. Prior to relocating to Philadelphia, Emily started her career in Hartford, CT as a Corporate Recruiter, and held various business-to-business sales positions in the rental car, medical, and payroll industries.
Emily was born and raised in New England and holds a Bachelor's Degree in Communicative Disorders from the University of Rhode Island. She currently resides in the Greater Philadelphia Area with her husband and two young sons. She enjoys the beach, working out, and spending time with her family.