2560 General Armistead Ave St Davids, PA 19087 US
- Recommend, implement and support departmental pricing decisions and compliance with internal policies and customer terms.
- Function as owner and administrator for dedicated pricing support software.
- Respond to the information needs of accounting as needed to support financial analysis. Create periodic reports for use by senior management. Perform adhoc analysis and data modeling as needed. Create and maintain databases as needed to support trend analysis for market pricing.
- Oversee the responsibilities of the sales analyst to support pricing decision tasks.
- Track all customer bid cycles and oversee preparation of analyses and responses.
- 4+ years of experience in sales or pricing analysis
- 2+ years in manufacturing or retail industry
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Ability to manage, lead, and train a team
Meet Your Recruiter
Rebecca Collimore is a Recruiter of Top Stack’s Accounting and Finance team. As she was looking for an opportunity to improve her work-life balance along with finding a challenge, she was introduced to Top Stack as an internal referral. Prior to recruiting, Rebecca has worked as an athletic trainer where she has evaluated injuries, curated rehabilitation plans and assisted with in-office treatments. Even though she has switched gears to the recruiting industry, she still finds fulfillment in helping people, although different than through healthcare.
While graduating from Shenandoah University with a bachelor’s degree in exercise science and a master’s degree in athletic training, she won outstanding graduate in exercise science and student-athlete of the year. Her love for sports started as early as four years old playing soccer and continued while competing at her college. She had the opportunity to play at the Nike Headquarters in high school and is proud to say that she holds the record for most assists in a single season at Shenandoah University.
Rebecca lives in Glassboro, NJ with her boyfriend. She loves to play soccer, partake in trivia nights, cook, and travel! A goal of hers is to visit all 50 states and visit at least 1 country on every continent (excluding Antarctica). Her top 3 favorite trips to date were to Uruguay, Haiti, and Italy. Rebecca looks forward to warm weather, hikes with incredible views, trying different cuisines, and taking time to relax with a good book and a glass of wine.