25 Winship Rd York, PA 17401 US
Our client is a leading global organization with a strong presence in York, Pennsylvania. They are seeking a dedicated and experienced Payroll Supervisor to join their team. This role offers a unique blend of in-office and remote work flexibility, allowing for an excellent work-life balance.
As a Payroll Supervisor, you will play a crucial role in the organization's finance and HR operations. You will be responsible for efficiently processing multi-state payroll, ensuring accuracy, compliance, and timely distribution of payments. Experience with ADP is a valuable asset, but not mandatory.
- Process multi-state payroll accurately and in compliance with all relevant regulations.
- Collaborate with HR and finance teams to resolve payroll-related issues.
- Maintain and update employee records, including tax withholding and benefit deductions.
- Prepare and review payroll reports for management.
- Stay informed about changes in tax regulations and payroll best practices.
- Assist in year-end payroll activities, including W-2 preparation.
- Provide exceptional customer service to employees, addressing payroll inquiries and issues promptly.
- Stay up-to-date with best practices and emerging trends in payroll processing.
- 3+ years of experience in payroll processing.
- Familiarity with multi-state payroll and relevant tax regulations.
- Experience with ADP (preferred but not required).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational abilities.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Competitive salary within the range of $75,000 - $100,000 based on experience and competition.
- 2 days per week in the office, with the flexibility to work from home 3 days per week.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and retirement plans.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Director
Sandi is a Senior Recruiting Director within Top Stack’s accounting & finance division based out of the Malvern, PA office. She earned her Bachelor’s Degree from Temple University, double majoring in Accounting and Management Information Systems. Sandi kick-started her career at a Big 4 accounting firm, concentrating on client services where she developed a passion for account management and supporting others. As a natural people-person, Sandi took on the ancillary duty of campus recruitment for her firm. While doing so, she quickly realized she could combine her accounting skills, desire to help others, and the gift of gab all into one career.
Sandi made the career switch to A&F recruiting, finding a home at Top Stack where she has swiftly climbed the ranks, earning the title of 2019 Rookie of the Year and soaring past her goals. Sandi brings a fun and engaging tone to her recruitment style. After enjoying an initial get-to-know-you conversation with her candidates, Sandi gets to work matching a position to her candidate’s skill set, career goals, and cultural needs. Sandi finds a sincere fulfillment whenever she’s able to place her candidates in their dream job—the happiness and excitement that comes with meeting this goal truly makes her proud.
Sandi is an avid jigsaw puzzle fan and loves baking/cooking. Sandi is a proud mom to two beautiful Russian Siberian Forrest Cats, Jasper and Pippa, with whom she has a unique bond. But don’t be fooled by Sandi’s homebody-type hobbies, Sandi can be found dancing across Center City or at high-energy concerts with friends on Saturday nights. Sandi’s personal goals are to write a novel and own a shore house.