1315 Windrim Ave Middle City West, PA 19103 US
PRIMARY DUTIES& RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions for US employees are processed accurately and timely.
- Perform daily payroll office administrative operations.
- Prepare periodic payroll reconciliation and submit reports to the payroll manager for review
- Assist with the process for multi-state, full-cycle payrolls.
- Process garnishments, cash awards, education assistance, retroactive adjustments, automatic deposits, garnishment and earning adjustments.
- Provide backup for other areas within the department as assigned or as responsibilities dictate.
- Interact with various levels of other staff and/or outside parties regarding procedural requirements.
- Maintain payroll records and distribute payroll reports, checks & advices.
- Enter and process special payroll adjustments, deductions, refunds, overrides, manual checks, and retroactive payments, etc.
- Provide outstanding customer service, which includes enhanced communications and teamwork.
- Provide feedback to create and/or improve processes.
- Perform other duties as required.
- 2+ years of comprehensive knowledge of payroll processing procedures, including experience with automated payroll processing systems.
- Bachelor’s degree, or comparable payroll skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of payroll processing procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse backgrounds in a professional manner and exercising independent judgment and act with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of the organization, both internally and externally
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and pay close attention to detail on many, varied tasks
- Able to maintain confidential information, trusted with sensitive information.
- Proven experience in payroll
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Recruiting
Erin is the Recruiting Manager of Top Stack’s Flex Division based out of Wayne, PA. After graduating from Temple University with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resources Management, Erin started her career at Top Stack as a junior recruiter in 2018. Erin has proven herself to be a quick learner and has rapidly excelled in her field, tackling high-priority requisitions with professionalism and a strategic mindset. Erin’s ability to connect with her candidates is exceptional; she takes a highly personalized and compassionate approach to understanding the individual motivators when job searching. Erin’s favorite part of her job is seeing the positive results of a successful, long-term placement: the excitement and happiness of her candidates as they move into the life-changing next chapter of their careers.
Erin is an enthusiastic traveler, with a particular love for the US Southwest Region. She has a great canine travel buddy in her Boxer mix, Carson (named after the Philadelphia Eagles quarterback). She also enjoys running, hiking, yoga, and relaxing on a beach. On Saturday nights, you can find Erin tearing up the karaoke scene—not so much with her voice, but more with her fervent dance moves.