Network Operations Center Technician
808 N Franklin St Ste 3204 Taylor, UT 84401 US
Our client is seeking a Network Operation Center Technician to join their team.
**This is a fully on site position
**Candidates must have an Active Secret Clearance for consideration
**Must be willing to work 2nd and 3rd shifts.
- Be responsible for monitoring the entire lifecycle of trouble tickets.
- Work on high visibility customer ticket.
- Analyze status of tickets and ensuring next action is clear and concise.
- Monitor ticket queue to ensure contract performance goals are met.
- Design reports to track and identify trends within the ticketing system.
- Utilize report data to identify and correct non-compliant tickets.
- Review and validate tickets are following published processes to include templates, notifications, and updating timelines.
- Coordinate and assign daily workload to technicians for resolution of incidents.
- Complete synopsis of incidents to government when requested.
- Collaborate with leads in all functional areas to restore services to customers.
- Be available to the customer to answer any informational requests.
- 1-3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Possess an active Secret clearance
- Willingness to work in a 24x7 work environment.
- General understanding of Network Terminologies.
- Security+ Certification
Meet Your Recruiter
Jim is a Recruiting Manager within Top Stack’s technology division based out of the Malvern, PA office.
He is a genuine, caring professional who enjoys building relationships with candidates and assisting their transition into new positions to better their careers. A graduate of the University of Pittsburgh with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Jim then worked 4 years for in the healthcare industry where he was hiring related service providers in school districts across the country. He played a key role in focusing on strategic accounts in New York City, Hawaii, and on the West Coast. For the following 4 years, he worked in the staffing industry where he hired IT professionals and helped grow his office to an all-time high revenue in the Greater Philadelphia area. His passion for recruiting grew from playing rugby in college where he was responsible for recruiting players to the team.
Jim is the ultimate Ironman fan! He completed three 70.3 Ironman’s and a marathon; he hopes to one day complete a full Ironman! He lives in the Philadelphia area with his wife and a 2-year-old mutt named Leroy.