3875 West Chester Pike Newtown Sq, PA 19073 US
The ideal candidate will have large data center experience and troubleshooting and configuration experience.
This is a hybrid position that will require to be onsite 2-3 days per week in Newtown Square, PA
Experience needed with below technologies for this job:
- Routing protocols EIGRP, BGP, OSPF.
- VPN technologies like Anyconnect, IPSEC and DMVPN
- Cisco ACI & Nexus 9k’s, 7K’s and 3K’s.
- Configuration and troubleshooting Cisco Wireless and Meraki.
- Catalyst switches with VTP, spanning tree and Virtual Stacking.
- Cisco SD-WAN or other SD-WAN technology
- Palo Alto’s, F5’s and Cisco ISE.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of all Enterprise network systems.
- Uses knowledge of LAN/WAN and Wireless systems to help design and install internal and external networks.
- Tests and evaluates network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements.
- Familiar with a variety of network infrastructure concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Meet Your Recruiter
Joe is a Senior Managing Director within Top Stack’s technology division based out of the Malvern, PA office.
Joe has an extensive background in the talent acquisition industry garnering him a unique mix of expertise across recruiting, sales, consulting, leadership, and mentorship. Joe is a natural people person and is passionate about building relationships with both his clients and candidates. He has the proven ability to direct enterprise-level accounts and exceed client expectations. He takes a deep dive into his clients’ business goals to ensure he matches the best information technology professional to the position. Joe is well-versed in the SDLC and has the unique ability to ascertain the technical and soft skills needed to direct the delivery/sales team to the right candidates. Joe also has intimate knowledge of the IT workspace—he understands the nuance and unique components of working in the industry—allowing him to build solid, long-term relationships with his candidates.
Joe holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems from Jefferson University. Family is most important to Joe, always prioritizes spending time with his wife and their 2 children. Joe and his family are passionate Philly sports fans.