75 East 2nd Street Newark, NJ 07101 US
Top Stack's client is seeking a Marketing Manager for an expanding & leading manufacturer. This is an excellent opportunity to join a stable organization with a long-standing history.
Day to day:
-Support the development of consumer captivating category strategies
-Support all brand strategy initiatives; partner with the marketing team by gathering critical information about consumers, markets, and trends to drive the development of strategies that will drive brand awareness.
-Partner and manage external agencies; support the project execution with external agencies.
-Manage advertising budget; manage the advertising budget and ensure timely delivery of assets to magazines and key clients.
· Demonstrated experience in brand management, product marketing, or category strategy.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
· Proficiency in collaborating with and managing external agencies.
· Creative thinking and the ability to contribute fresh ideas to marketing initiatives.
· Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills to identify market opportunities and formulate effective category plans.
· Strong interpersonal skills to build effective relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners.
· High degree of collaboration & teamwork.
· Highly organized, detail-oriented, and results-focused.
· Experience managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- · Familiarity with digital marketing platforms and tools will be a plus.
Meet Your Recruiter
Amanda is a Managing Director within Top Stack’s technology division.
She is a people-focused, resourceful, and hard-working professional in a job that she wakes up loving every single day. As a graduate of Temple University’s Fox School of Business, she focused on Management Information Systems and Marketing to poise her to engage well with technologists. Amanda has been a consistent top performer in her recruitment career over the past decade with experience in full cycle recruitment, account management, and business development. She specializes in strategic IC roles in addition to Director- C level roles in Product, Strategy, Operations, Growth, GTM, Customer Success, Data Science/ML, and Engineering.
Although Amanda has done it all in terms of account management, recruitment, people management, & business development, recruiting is where she is a true SME. The feeling of “recruiter goosebumps” of finding the perfect match for the client and elevating the candidate’s career, is truly what keeps her motivated. In her spare time, she loves hopping on the Peloton, Pilates, kayaking, and hiking. She has an Old English Sheepdog, Henry, and a grey tabby, Molly, who get along famously. She won ‘Most Likely to Be on SNL’ in high school and thinks daily laughter is truly medicinal.