1700 Market Street , Suite 1500 Philadelphia, PA 19128 US
If you're looking for an exciting opportunity in Investment Accounting in Center City with strong mentorship and growth opportunities, this job could be for you!
Position Overview & Company Highlights:
- In this role you will prepare journal entries and maintain the general ledger of funds, handle monthly reconciliation of bank accounts, review of accruals and expense items amongst other duties.
- Open due to internal promotion
- Incredibly stable company not impacted by economic turbulence
- Only 2 days a week in the office
- A rewarding culture where excellence is recognized and promoted.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field
- 1 – 3 years of experience in investment accounting
- Display firm understanding and knowledge of accounting concepts
- Have a basic understanding of various types of investment vehicles
- Intermediate Excel experience is a must
Meet Your Recruiter
Sarah is a Vice President of Top Stack’s Finance & Accounting Direct Hire Division based out of Philadelphia, PA. She started in the recruiting industry with a large national firm in 2005 where she worked for several years. She has been a recognized top performer throughout her career which stems from her commitment to developing long-term, value-based relationships with both her clients and candidates. Sarah goes far beyond a job description, probing deeply to determine what clients are truly looking for and candidate motivations for considering a job change, and how it fits into their career aspirations. Sarah takes a highly professional, candid, and consultative approach to every search. Her deep industry knowledge and experience have proven to be a valuable resource to her clients, ranging from large publicly traded corporations to start-ups. From entry-level through C-Suite, she specializes in filling roles in all areas of finance and accounting.
Sarah earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance from the University of Delaware. Before developing a career in recruiting, she worked in the Treasury Department of a Fortune 500 company. When she is not building relationships, she is building experiences. Sarah is an avid traveler, a fitness fanatic, and a lover of nature and the outdoors. A highlight of her travel adventures is summiting Mt. Kilimanjaro, the highest free-standing mountain in the world. Sarah also loves ballroom dancing, scuba diving, and Broadway shows. She is also involved in the community and several non-profits in the Philadelphia area.