Full Stack Software Engineer
102 W. Pennsylvania Ave, Suite 235 Tampa, FL 33621 US
Responsible for developing applications designed to enhance user interface, enable operators, and increase effectiveness and efficiency of operating tasks. Identify areas in which technology can be used to improve current processes through automation and data management. Participate in the software development life cycle of an application, including the architecture, development, testing, and deployment of software solutions. Applications are designed to be user-friendly and easily accessible by the end-user while emphasizing security.
• No minimum years of experience is required
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or related field. Master’s degree is preferred.
• Knowledge of and skills in various software applications and programs.
• Troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
• At least “Interim Secret” w/in 30 days of hire is required, while Top Secret clearance eligible for SCI is preferred.
The full stack software engineer shall perform the following tasks:
• Proficiency using the Python programming language, along with experience with web frameworks such as Django.
• Database knowledge (such as My Sequel) to query databases and facilitate database design.
• Work with Data Analysts, Data Integrators, Data Scientists, and Database Engineers to create, troubleshoot, and recommend appropriate user interface capabilities
• Work with customers to enhance user experience and implementation requirements.