Full Stack Software Engineer
1703 S Clinton Street Baltimore, MD 21212 US
Top Stack has been retained by a manufacturing company with offices in Baltimore, Maryland to assist them in hiring a Full Stack Developer to join their team. This is an on site full-time, salaried position in their Baltimore office.
Requirements and Skills:
- Must be a US Citizen
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 3 -7 years of recent experience in software development.
- An understanding of low-level programming concepts such as streams, HTTP methods, and multi-threading scripting and programming.
- Experience building, training, and deploying machine learning models.
- A Practical understanding of secure software design patterns including input validation and common attack prevention.
- Experience with Android and IOS mobile application development including development certificates and app store submission.
- Experience with advanced concepts such as IoT, data analytics and machine learning.
- Some experience in small business environments.
- Experience with Web, API, and Mobile authentication.
- Experience with the following technologies is strongly preferred:
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Web Application and API Development with Microsoft C#.Net and VB.Net
- Mobile Android and IOS application development using Xamarin
- MS SQL Database server administration, replication, table, and procedure optimization
- AWS architecture (EC2 Instances, VPC Endpoints, S3, Code Commit, etc...)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Web application review and development.
- Restful API review and development.
- Software verification and code review.
- Assist in the maintenance of AWS
- Writing software release notes.
- Maintaining and optimizing the current MS-SQL Database
Meet Your Recruiter
Greg is a Recruiting Managing of Top Stack’s Information Technology Division based out of Wayne, PA. He is a graduate of Villanova University with a BA in Sociology and Psychology. As a former Network Engineer, he has extensive tenured experience in IT Staffing on both client-side sales and candidate-side recruiting at large enterprise public firms and boutique private firms. He has a strong focus in Cloud, DevOps, Software Engineering, Data Analytics, Machine Learning, UI/UX, and Product Management.
Greg is very knowledgeable in the industry and thrives from the competitive nature of the industry. He is passionate about learning technology and enjoys staying up to date with trends in the market. When Greg is not with his 3 kids, his favorite place to be is the golf course!