3400 spruce street , Ste 750 Philadelphia, PA 19019 US
Our client, a healthcare company with an impactful mission is looking to hire a Financial Analyst to join their team. This position will be on a hybrid work from home/office schedule out of Philadelphia, PA.
- This position is responsible for providing financial, operational, and analytical decisions support to the Sr. Manager of Financial Operations and the Chief Financial Officer
- In this role, you will have an opportunity to learn from many great mentors and leaders who have great communication and transparency
- There is a strong work life balance within this organization, as well as outstanding benefits
- This role will assist in building the Operating Budgets and Multi Year Plan each year, as well as provide analysis and variance explanations for monthly reporting
- Must have at least 2 years of related financial/accounting experience
- The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of accrual accounting and Excel skills. Pivots and lookups are a must.
- Candidates should have experience with budgeting and forecasting but will also consider an accountant who is looking to gain more financial analysis experience.
- Previous experience in a healthcare background is preferred, but not required
Meet Your Recruiter
Caitlin is a Managing Director within Top Stack’s accounting & finance division based out of Malvern, PA office.
A graduate from West Chester University, she began her recruiting / sales career in 2014, where she was the top performer for several consecutive years. One of her many accomplishments was starting the healthcare vertical for the Philly Market. She is a dedicated professional who enjoys continuously meeting new people.
Caitlin is an enthusiast of the Peloton, Pilates and traveling. She enjoys spending her time running marathons and looks forward to running a full marathon in the near future!