Cira Centre 2929 Arch St Conshohocken, PA 19428 US
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing multiple financial analysis projects at the same time. At month end, you will be responsible for budget, projection, and actual variance commentary.
- Prepare the company's expense plans and monthly forecasts
- Accurately update systems to actual results, forecasts, and budgets
- Analyze and provide commentary on variances
- Communicate with vendors and ensure on-time processing of vendor allowances
- Ensure compliance with internal and external accounting standards and financial policies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Finance or Accounting
- 1+ years' of relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Data visualization tools (such as Tableau or SQL) are a plus
- Strong quantitative financial skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Director
Sandi is a Senior Recruiting Director within Top Stack’s accounting & finance division based out of the Malvern, PA office. She earned her Bachelor’s Degree from Temple University, double majoring in Accounting and Management Information Systems. Sandi kick-started her career at a Big 4 accounting firm, concentrating on client services where she developed a passion for account management and supporting others. As a natural people-person, Sandi took on the ancillary duty of campus recruitment for her firm. While doing so, she quickly realized she could combine her accounting skills, desire to help others, and the gift of gab all into one career.
Sandi made the career switch to A&F recruiting, finding a home at Top Stack where she has swiftly climbed the ranks, earning the title of 2019 Rookie of the Year and soaring past her goals. Sandi brings a fun and engaging tone to her recruitment style. After enjoying an initial get-to-know-you conversation with her candidates, Sandi gets to work matching a position to her candidate’s skill set, career goals, and cultural needs. Sandi finds a sincere fulfillment whenever she’s able to place her candidates in their dream job—the happiness and excitement that comes with meeting this goal truly makes her proud.
Sandi is an avid jigsaw puzzle fan and loves baking/cooking. Sandi is a proud mom to two beautiful Russian Siberian Forrest Cats, Jasper and Pippa, with whom she has a unique bond. But don’t be fooled by Sandi’s homebody-type hobbies, Sandi can be found dancing across Center City or at high-energy concerts with friends on Saturday nights. Sandi’s personal goals are to write a novel and own a shore house.