Fantastic Position! 100% Remote, Network Security Analyst
150 N. Radnor Chester Rd Frazer, PA 19355 US
Calling All Network Security professionals!
Top Stack has been retained by an enterprise Fortune 250 financial services company based in Pennsylvania to identify (2) Senior Analysts in their Network Security Engineering Group.
These are full-time, salaried 100% remote positions with a competitive base salary, annual bonus and comprehensive benefits package including a pension plan!
If you are a security-focused network security engineer, please read on! You would be primarily responsible for implementing, maintaining, and administering the network security tools for preventing, detecting, and responding to security events and managing Secure Web Gateway.
· Collaborates with Information Technology teams to configure and ensure appropriate data flows and integration with various systems.
· Assess and assists in the development of network security requirements and evaluate security services and technologies.
· Identifies systems misconfigurations and serves as a resource to others to correct and analyze the configurations.
· Maintains availability of security technologies, including but not limited to IPS and WAF especially system health, upgrades, logs, and policies.
· Manages and provides engineering support to EDR and NDR solutions including client and system health, upgrades, protection policies, and logs.
· MFA: Manage multifactor authentication including user access and configurations, and enforcement for application access.
· Reviews firewall security policies and profiles and makes recommendations to the Network infrastructure team based on security best practices.
· Maintain Secure Web Gateway including traffic steering configuration, client health, and client configuration.
· Proactively identify and determine priority for any network security gaps and bridge the gap between security and network engineering teams.
· Partners with project teams ensuring control techniques are incorporated into the overall security model regarding operating systems, applications, database management, and network management.
· Provide clear and concise documentation of technical solutions and communicate plans to management and customers.
· Assesses new and changing security needs and selects the right tools for those needs.
· Builds scripts and techniques to automate and speed up tasks.
· Researches, evaluates, and recommends new or improved information security software and tools.
- 8 - 10+ Years of Information Security/ Infrastructure Protection experience that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities of this position. (Required)
- 3-5+ Years of direct hands-on experience in managing one or more of the following security technologies: IPS, WAF, EDR, NDR, Firewall Security Policies, Secure Web Gateway and MFA.
- Four-Year undergraduate degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
- Strong networking knowledge and understanding of traffic flow.
- Strong security policy implementation experience.
- Network security architecture and design experience.
- Experience with installation, deployment, and management of Security tools/devices, both hardware and software.
- Demonstrated experience with cloud networking in AWS/Azure and Azure AD controls.
- Experience in deploying, configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting Secure Web Gateway.
- Knowledge of NIST Cyber Security Framework, MITRE TTP framework.
- Scripting experience – Python, PowerShell, and Shell scripting
- Knowledge of SIEM tools
Meet Your Recruiter
Greg is a Recruiting Managing of Top Stack’s Information Technology Division based out of Wayne, PA. He is a graduate of Villanova University with a BA in Sociology and Psychology. As a former Network Engineer, he has extensive tenured experience in IT Staffing on both client-side sales and candidate-side recruiting at large enterprise public firms and boutique private firms. He has a strong focus in Cloud, DevOps, Software Engineering, Data Analytics, Machine Learning, UI/UX, and Product Management.
Greg is very knowledgeable in the industry and thrives from the competitive nature of the industry. He is passionate about learning technology and enjoys staying up to date with trends in the market. When Greg is not with his 3 kids, his favorite place to be is the golf course!