Enterprise Data Services Manager
1650 Market Street, Suite 2800 Philadelphia, PA 19128 US
This position is Hybrid and will sit in Philadelphia, Pa
This is a direct hire hybrid position.
Must have extensive leadership, design, SQL, SSIS, SSRS and operations experience. This is a hands on role.
- Manage and maintain the firm's SQL Server databases, ensuring high availability, performance, and security
- Design, develop, and maintain ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to ensure accurate and efficient data flow within the organization
- Create and maintain data integration workflows to support data warehousing and reporting needs
- Develop, customize, and maintain reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to provide timely and accurate data to client teams
- Collaborate with end-users to gather reporting requirements and deliver solutions that meet their needs
- Be an escalation point for firmwide SSRS and SSIS related questions
- Develop, coordinate and implement installations, upgrades, patches, and backups related to SQL servers including testing of upgrades and patches along with backup verification
Meet Your Recruiter
Nicole is an Account Manager within Top Stack’s technology division based out of the Malvern, PA office.
She has a strong background in recruiting, account management, and project management. Nicole sought a career in which she could use her competitive nature while also feeling good about the work being accomplished. She finds the most professional enjoyment from engaging with clients and candidates. Nicole holds a bachelor’s degree in Sport and Recreation Management from Temple University, as well as a master’s degree in Higher Education Administration from Stony Brook University.
Nicole grew up playing every sport under the sun and was lucky enough to play lacrosse in college and even more lucky now to continue in the sport as a coach. She is currently engaged and comes from a big family. Her ideal day is spending time with her family at the beach, playing games, telling stories, and grilling out while watching the sunset. She aspires to train for a marathon and add a dog to her family.