Director of Supply Chain
1700 N. Hancock Street Frazer, PA 19355 US
- Set clear objectives providing guidance and ensuring prompt issue resolution
- Optimize order processing and collaborate on timely fulfillment
- Proactively strategize ways to better streamline processes and deliver an improved experience
- Rapidly growing distribution company with a great flexible work life balance
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 5+ years equivalent experience in supply chain, customer service and fulfillment
- Thorough understanding & knowledge of fulfillment processes and procedures
- Familiarity using customer relationship management (CRM) software, along with order processing systems
- Project management and customer service driven
- Creative mindset with an exceptional problem solving skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Amanda is a Managing Director within Top Stack’s technology division.
She is a people-focused, resourceful, and hard-working professional in a job that she wakes up loving every single day. As a graduate of Temple University’s Fox School of Business, she focused on Management Information Systems and Marketing to poise her to engage well with technologists. Amanda has been a consistent top performer in her recruitment career over the past decade with experience in full cycle recruitment, account management, and business development. She specializes in strategic IC roles in addition to Director- C level roles in Product, Strategy, Operations, Growth, GTM, Customer Success, Data Science/ML, and Engineering.
Although Amanda has done it all in terms of account management, recruitment, people management, & business development, recruiting is where she is a true SME. The feeling of “recruiter goosebumps” of finding the perfect match for the client and elevating the candidate’s career, is truly what keeps her motivated. In her spare time, she loves hopping on the Peloton, Pilates, kayaking, and hiking. She has an Old English Sheepdog, Henry, and a grey tabby, Molly, who get along famously. She won ‘Most Likely to Be on SNL’ in high school and thinks daily laughter is truly medicinal.