Director of Finance
100 W Matsonford Road, Bldg 5 , Suite 100 Bryn Mawr, PA 19010 US
- Support and execute strategic business development initiatives related to the Finance area.
- Manage liquidity risk through cash-flow projections, sources/uses of liquidity, and anticipating borrowing needs. This includes managing liquidity levels to policy limits and stress testing.
- Participate in the pricing of loans/deposits, hedging, warehousing, evaluating investments, maximizing the use of cash, and streamlining the balance sheet mix.
- Collaborate with Capital Markets on hedging effectiveness and MSR valuation.
- Oversee all external reporting, including regulators, investors, GSEs, government agencies, and warehouse banks.
- Measure and monitor profitability at the corporate departments, Information Technology, and in-source and outsource evaluations.
- Opportunities for learning, development, diversification, and growth
- Assist the CFO and VP of Finance in preparing and reviewing annual operating and capital budgets.
- Measure and monitor balance sheet risk at the portfolio level, including repurchases, loan sales, and loan loss coverage.
- Lead efforts to enhance and streamline financial management reporting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, or a related field from a 4-year college or university is required.
- A Master's Degree or other financial certification in the above-mentioned field is a plus.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in financial planning and analysis, balance sheet management, credit, and/or treasury management functions within a financial institution.
- Experience interfacing with the CFO, CEO, and other senior leaders to provide insights and updates on balance sheet-related activities.
- Preferred skills: SQL, SAS, Power BI, and/or Tableau.
Meet Your Recruiter
Rebecca Collimore is a Recruiter of Top Stack’s Accounting and Finance team. As she was looking for an opportunity to improve her work-life balance along with finding a challenge, she was introduced to Top Stack as an internal referral. Prior to recruiting, Rebecca has worked as an athletic trainer where she has evaluated injuries, curated rehabilitation plans and assisted with in-office treatments. Even though she has switched gears to the recruiting industry, she still finds fulfillment in helping people, although different than through healthcare.
While graduating from Shenandoah University with a bachelor’s degree in exercise science and a master’s degree in athletic training, she won outstanding graduate in exercise science and student-athlete of the year. Her love for sports started as early as four years old playing soccer and continued while competing at her college. She had the opportunity to play at the Nike Headquarters in high school and is proud to say that she holds the record for most assists in a single season at Shenandoah University.
Rebecca lives in Glassboro, NJ with her boyfriend. She loves to play soccer, partake in trivia nights, cook, and travel! A goal of hers is to visit all 50 states and visit at least 1 country on every continent (excluding Antarctica). Her top 3 favorite trips to date were to Uruguay, Haiti, and Italy. Rebecca looks forward to warm weather, hikes with incredible views, trying different cuisines, and taking time to relax with a good book and a glass of wine.