Director of Accounting
54 West 5th Street Claymont, DE 19703 US
One of Top Stack’s clients, a financial institution, is looking to hire a Director of Accounting to join their growing team! As the Director of Accounting, you will hold a pivotal role that is responsible for overseeing all aspects of monthly journal entries, conducting account reconciliations, and updating reserves and key estimates.
- Pre IPO Company
- Excellent Manager
- Very strong compensation
- Company values work-life balance
- In this role you will apply GAAP by reviewing disclosures and drafting memos supporting transactions
- Excellent exposure across the company and will be right hand to the controller
- Liaison with other departments on analyzing financial results, problem resolution, and strategic business initiatives
- This position is responsible for researching variances and leading projects to review intercompany and equity accounting flows
- Ability to display a high level of personal accountability and ownership for work performed.
Meet Your Recruiter
Fran is a Managing Director of Top Stack’s Finance & Accounting Direct Hire Division based out of Wayne, PA. He earned his bachelor's degree in Accounting from Villanova University. He has numerous awards including "Performer of the Year." Fran began his career working at the Philadelphia Stock Exchange while in college, he transitioned into Recruiting/Staffing and has developed a passion for matching top talent with premier employers. He is thrilled to be part of a great team that works hard to match candidates with employers and interacting with individuals both internally and externally. He is most proud of his keen ability to build lasting relationships with clients and candidates. His straightforward approach has gained him distinguished recognition in the industry.
Aside from his love of sales and recruiting, Fran enjoys cooking, grilling, and entertaining family and friends, as well as golfing. He is passionate and extremely knowledgeable regarding sports (especially Nova hoops!).