1560 Valley Center Parkway Hazlet, NJ 07730 US
Calling all Data Scientists with experience with Large Language Models!
NOTE: This is a direct hire position. No CTH or C2C. Our client WILL transfer/sponsor H1B candidates and will consider candidates that require location! These are hybrid positions. 2 or 3 days per week in their office in their Holmdel, NJ or Manhattan, NY office.
Top Stack Group has been retained by a Fortune 250 company to assist them in hiring several Lead and Staff Data Scientists to be part of their evolving Data Science Lab. These are full-time, salaried positions with a competitive base salary, a structured bonus and a comprehensive benefits package. These are hybrid positions. 2 or 3 days per week in their office in their Holmdel, NJ or Manhattan, NY office.
You will help with data-driven decision making and insight generation, that fosters long-term innovation. This new lab will be rapidly testing capabilities for new technology and the translation of pioneering research into practical, enterprise-wide solutions.
Your responsibilities will include developing advanced data science solutions, leveraging machine learning and artificial intelligence, to drive enterprise-wide innovation across various business lines. You will collaborate with senior executives on high-impact, high-visibility projects to deliver AI/ML solutions that will be market-tested and deployed to make a real difference to the company.
- Be part of a team of high performing group of data scientists developing Deep Learning/Large Language Model/Generative AI capabilities
- Stay current with developments in ML and AI innovations, industry trends, challenges, and potential market opportunities.
- Collaborate with partner institutions to develop and test new AI/ML methods and approaches.
- Introduce and apply ML and AI innovations to practical and impactful opportunities at the company to drive long term innovations.
- Build tests and learn practices regarding new data science applications.
- Function as the data science expert in meetings with other internal areas and external vendors.
- Actively participate in proof-of-concept tests of new data, software and technologies.
Passionate about cutting-edge technology and keen on applying new AI/ML algorithms and approaches. You are analytically driven, intellectually curious, and have practical experience in the development and implementation of data and analytic solutions to solve challenging business problems. You enjoy collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team including data engineers, business analysts, software developers and functional business experts and business leaders. You have demonstrated track record of managing data science teams and working with business leaders.
- Bachelor's degree with 10+ years of experience in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied mathematics or related field.
- PhD with 6+ years of experience or Master's degree with 8+ years of experience, preferred.
- 7+ years of hands-on ML modeling/development experience.
- Extensive experience in deep learning models including Large Language Models (LLM) and Natural Language Processing (NLP).
- Hands-on experience with GPU, distributed computing and applying parallelism to ML solutions.
- Strong programming skills in Python including PyTorch and/or Tensorflow.
- Solid background in algorithms and a range of ML models.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work and collaborating cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, and other disciplines at both the leadership and hands-on level.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities with superb attention to detail.
Meet Your Recruiter
Greg is a Recruiting Managing of Top Stack’s Information Technology Division based out of Wayne, PA. He is a graduate of Villanova University with a BA in Sociology and Psychology. As a former Network Engineer, he has extensive tenured experience in IT Staffing on both client-side sales and candidate-side recruiting at large enterprise public firms and boutique private firms. He has a strong focus in Cloud, DevOps, Software Engineering, Data Analytics, Machine Learning, UI/UX, and Product Management.
Greg is very knowledgeable in the industry and thrives from the competitive nature of the industry. He is passionate about learning technology and enjoys staying up to date with trends in the market. When Greg is not with his 3 kids, his favorite place to be is the golf course!