102 W. Pennsylvania Ave, Suite 235 East Fayetteville, NC 28301 US
Our client is looking for a Data Engineer to join their team. This is an on site position and candidates must have or be eligible to receive a Top Secret Security Clearance.
- Develop, maintain, and test infrastructures for data generation to transform data from various structured and unstructured data sources.
- Develop complex queries to ensure accessibility while optimizing the performance of NoSQL.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Build and maintain the infrastructure to support ETL of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Extract data from multiple data sources, relational SQL and NoSQL databases, and other platform APIs, for data ingestion and integration.
- Configure and manage data analytic frameworks and pipelines using databases.
- Apply distributed systems concepts and principles such as consistency and availability, liveness and safety, durability, reliability, fault-tolerance, consensus algorithms.
- Administrate cloud computing and CI/CD pipelines
- Coordinate with stakeholders, including product, data and design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- 2+ years of work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field
- Hands on experience working with data structures, database management, distributed computing, and API driven architectures using SQL and No-SQL engines.
- Proficient in modeling frameworks like Universal Modeling Language (UML), Agile Development, and Git Operations.
- Must be eligible to receive a Top Secret Security Clearance
Meet Your Recruiter
Jim is a Recruiting Manager within Top Stack’s technology division based out of the Malvern, PA office.
He is a genuine, caring professional who enjoys building relationships with candidates and assisting their transition into new positions to better their careers. A graduate of the University of Pittsburgh with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Jim then worked 4 years for in the healthcare industry where he was hiring related service providers in school districts across the country. He played a key role in focusing on strategic accounts in New York City, Hawaii, and on the West Coast. For the following 4 years, he worked in the staffing industry where he hired IT professionals and helped grow his office to an all-time high revenue in the Greater Philadelphia area. His passion for recruiting grew from playing rugby in college where he was responsible for recruiting players to the team.
Jim is the ultimate Ironman fan! He completed three 70.3 Ironman’s and a marathon; he hopes to one day complete a full Ironman! He lives in the Philadelphia area with his wife and a 2-year-old mutt named Leroy.