Credit and Collections Supervisor
10901 Pump House Rd Annapolis Jct, MD 20701 US
One of Top Stack’s clients is seeking a Credit and Collections Supervisor to join their growing team. The grand responsibility of this role is to manage collection efforts and credit evaluation. The success candidate will have the keen ability to collect and synthesize data and information to develop and provide analytical analysis.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Possess superior communication, analytical, and organizational skills
- Multi-task between projects and responsibilities with ease
- Maintain customer aging records, including working with customers and sales staff to resolve outstanding balances
- 3-5 years of Supervisory experience.
- Excellent prior Credit and Collections experience.
- Excel Savvy and demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Mid to senior level experience with commensurate experience in people management
- Knowledge of proper and compliant collection practices
- Ability to collect and synthesize data and information to develop and provide analytical analysis
Qualified candidates should apply for immediate consideration and will be contacted within a few days of application. Should this position not be a fit, we will keep your resume on file for future consideration. Thank you for your interest!