Cash Applications Specialist
1901 Market Street Uppr Moreland, PA 19040 US
Top Stack's growing client is seeking a Cash Applications Specialist to join their team! This role acts as the liaison to the collections department to reconcile and process financial statements and customer payments for multiple accounts.
- Responsible for researching and processing miscellaneous cash received
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures
- Create and maintain supporting documentation for all transactions processed
- Supports A/R department with customer and financial audit requests.
- Company offers a healthy work life balance, as well as excellent comprehensive benefits
- Flexible Hybrid Schedule
Qualifications & Requirements:
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to manage and process high volume transactions in a timely and accurate manner
- Must be analytical and detail – oriented
Qualified candidates should apply for immediate consideration and will be contacted within a few days of application. Should this position not be a fit, we will keep your resume on file for future consideration. Thank you for your interest!
Meet Your Recruiter
Emily is the Managing Director of Top Stack’s Flex Division based out of Wayne, PA. She has been excelling in the staffing industry for the past 6 years directly in the Philadelphia marketplace. She has built her career in Finance and Accounting recruiting, as well as managing high-volume staffing projects and working with Managed Service Provider clients. She has trained teams of new recruiters learning the industry and developed them into staffing professionals. Emily prides herself on building relationships with her candidates and helping them improve their lives by finding them new career opportunities. She also loves working with clients and building trust with them, showing that she really values their business and relationship. Prior to relocating to Philadelphia, Emily started her career in Hartford, CT as a Corporate Recruiter, and held various business-to-business sales positions in the rental car, medical, and payroll industries.
Emily was born and raised in New England and holds a Bachelor's Degree in Communicative Disorders from the University of Rhode Island. She currently resides in the Greater Philadelphia Area with her husband and two young sons. She enjoys the beach, working out, and spending time with her family.