Business Systems Analyst
102 Centennial St, Rock Point, MD 20682 US
Our company, Top Stack, is looking for a Business Systems Analyst with one of our clients in Charles County, MD. This person will partner with the accounting and finance department to ensure a new ERP system is implemented properly. Candidates will need to work on site two days per week.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions, collaborate with stakeholders, and shape requirements to meet business objectives.
- Evaluate the current solution portfolio, research emerging technology trends, and recommend improvements to align with business requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between business and IT teams, lead solution implementation, and develop a roadmap for the evolution of the enterprise solution portfolio.
- Bachelor's or master's degree
- 4+ years of experience in a Business Analyst role supporting Finance stakeholders.
- ERP system experience
- Experience in leading workstreams and supporting a department that has multiple locations.
- Experience with finance and accounting solutions and automation tools.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jim is a Recruiting Manager within Top Stack’s technology division based out of the Malvern, PA office.
He is a genuine, caring professional who enjoys building relationships with candidates and assisting their transition into new positions to better their careers. A graduate of the University of Pittsburgh with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Jim then worked 4 years for in the healthcare industry where he was hiring related service providers in school districts across the country. He played a key role in focusing on strategic accounts in New York City, Hawaii, and on the West Coast. For the following 4 years, he worked in the staffing industry where he hired IT professionals and helped grow his office to an all-time high revenue in the Greater Philadelphia area. His passion for recruiting grew from playing rugby in college where he was responsible for recruiting players to the team.
Jim is the ultimate Ironman fan! He completed three 70.3 Ironman’s and a marathon; he hopes to one day complete a full Ironman! He lives in the Philadelphia area with his wife and a 2-year-old mutt named Leroy.