Application Engineer- Process Systems
1100 Atwater Dr West Chester, PA 19380 US
- Application experience with sensors and controls for a manufacturer or related industry required
- Machine repair or maintenance experience with industrial equipment a plus
- Ability to learn cutting edge sensors and controls technologies
- 3 years or more of technical support experience preferred
- Minimum of a 2-year technical degree, 4-year technical degree strongly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Amanda is a Managing Director within Top Stack’s technology division.
She is a people-focused, resourceful, and hard-working professional in a job that she wakes up loving every single day. As a graduate of Temple University’s Fox School of Business, she focused on Management Information Systems and Marketing to poise her to engage well with technologists. Amanda has been a consistent top performer in her recruitment career over the past decade with experience in full cycle recruitment, account management, and business development. She specializes in strategic IC roles in addition to Director- C level roles in Product, Strategy, Operations, Growth, GTM, Customer Success, Data Science/ML, and Engineering.
Although Amanda has done it all in terms of account management, recruitment, people management, & business development, recruiting is where she is a true SME. The feeling of “recruiter goosebumps” of finding the perfect match for the client and elevating the candidate’s career, is truly what keeps her motivated. In her spare time, she loves hopping on the Peloton, Pilates, kayaking, and hiking. She has an Old English Sheepdog, Henry, and a grey tabby, Molly, who get along famously. She won ‘Most Likely to Be on SNL’ in high school and thinks daily laughter is truly medicinal.