1974 Sproul Rd , Suite 204 St Davids, PA 19087 US
The Accounting Assistant will own all functions related to company billing and invoice transactions.
- Utilize QuickBooks and MS excel to manage cash transactions and reconciliations
- Process all invoices in a timely fashion
- Work interchangeably with different departments to ensure accuracy
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with AR or similar accounting/finance role
- Expereince in Distribution or Manufacturing preferred, but not required
- High degree of attention to detail and organization
- Strong analytical and communication skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Recruiting
Erin is the Recruiting Manager of Top Stack’s Flex Division based out of Wayne, PA. After graduating from Temple University with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resources Management, Erin started her career at Top Stack as a junior recruiter in 2018. Erin has proven herself to be a quick learner and has rapidly excelled in her field, tackling high-priority requisitions with professionalism and a strategic mindset. Erin’s ability to connect with her candidates is exceptional; she takes a highly personalized and compassionate approach to understanding the individual motivators when job searching. Erin’s favorite part of her job is seeing the positive results of a successful, long-term placement: the excitement and happiness of her candidates as they move into the life-changing next chapter of their careers.
Erin is an enthusiastic traveler, with a particular love for the US Southwest Region. She has a great canine travel buddy in her Boxer mix, Carson (named after the Philadelphia Eagles quarterback). She also enjoys running, hiking, yoga, and relaxing on a beach. On Saturday nights, you can find Erin tearing up the karaoke scene—not so much with her voice, but more with her fervent dance moves.