AWS Cloud Engineer
201 S College St 20th Floor , Suite 200 Matthews, NC 28105 US
- Design and implement E2E highly scalable and resilient IaC for the Ping Identity platform in AWS
- Implement CI/CD capabilities for infrastructure and applications
- Set up and configuring monitoring solution using EFK stack
- Write Infrastructure automation scripts and CloudFormation templates, and integrating with DevOps tools
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of hands on experience.
- 3+ years of experience with AWS and in a DevOps position
- Hands on experience with build and deployment automation tools
- Hands on experience in designing, building, testing, and deploying highly scalable and resilient cloud infrastructure
- Hands on experience with Python
- Hands on experience in setting up and troubleshooting AWS production environments
- Highly proficient in bash and/or PowerShell
Meet Your Recruiter
Jim is a Recruiting Manager within Top Stack’s technology division based out of the Malvern, PA office.
He is a genuine, caring professional who enjoys building relationships with candidates and assisting their transition into new positions to better their careers. A graduate of the University of Pittsburgh with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Jim then worked 4 years for in the healthcare industry where he was hiring related service providers in school districts across the country. He played a key role in focusing on strategic accounts in New York City, Hawaii, and on the West Coast. For the following 4 years, he worked in the staffing industry where he hired IT professionals and helped grow his office to an all-time high revenue in the Greater Philadelphia area. His passion for recruiting grew from playing rugby in college where he was responsible for recruiting players to the team.
Jim is the ultimate Ironman fan! He completed three 70.3 Ironman’s and a marathon; he hopes to one day complete a full Ironman! He lives in the Philadelphia area with his wife and a 2-year-old mutt named Leroy.