22 Cassatt Ave St Davids, PA 19087 US
Position Overview and Highlights:
- Review invoices and supporting documentation for adherence to purchase orders, supporting documentation, managing purchase orders, and reconciling accounts
- Experience in process improvements, automation, and a knack for systems
- Prepare and review aging reports
- Research and resolve questions from vendors and internal customers
- Prepare and file annual 1099 forms
- Prepare journal entries, account reconciliations and analyses
- Manage, train and develop a team
- Assist with financial and tax audits
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned
- Rapidly growing company
- Top notch hard working team environment
- 3+ years of supervisory/management experience
- Experience with process improvements is a plus
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel Skills (NetSuite experience preferred)
Meet Your Recruiter
Chris Chaput is a Recruiting Manager of Top Stack's Finance & Accounting Direct Hire Division based out of Philadelphia, PA. Originally a Maine native, Chris joined the staffing world in 2018 when he and his wife moved to PA to be closer to her family. He was promoted in 2020 to an executive search group, after being ranked in the Top 30 direct hire recruiters in their professional search division.
Chris was drawn into this industry by the freedom to control his own destiny and the reward of helping make a great match. He relishes in building relationships with his clients and candidates and views this business more as a relationships-based business more than sales. He lives by the motto "No one wants to be sold anything, they want to make an informed buying decision" and he helps his clients and candidates do just that every day.
His major goal in life is to provide more for his family than he grew up with, that has been what has motivated him his entire career. His deep appreciation for family originated from what his parents provided him growing up. In addition to his wife and three children, he has a dog named Baxter, and two cats named Frank and Murr.
During Chris's personal time he loves to travel, game, and play corn hole every Wednesday night at a local league.