1166 Spring St. Reading, PA 19601 US
The ideal candidate will have substantial exposure to monthly closing processes, forecasting and budgeting, and standard costing. They will be organized and approach each issue with an analytical mindset.
- Ensure business transactions are reported in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Work closely with team members to assist with the month-end close.
- Assist with the annual audit process including the draft of the financial statements and related notes.
- Research and analyze expense variances for company management.
- Must understand mechanics of accounting – assets + liability, balance sheet, trial balance, P&L, reconciliations.
- 1-2 years' of professional accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics or equivalent experience
- CPA a plus
Meet Your Recruiter
Chris Chaput is a Recruiting Manager of Top Stack's Finance & Accounting Direct Hire Division based out of Philadelphia, PA. Originally a Maine native, Chris joined the staffing world in 2018 when he and his wife moved to PA to be closer to her family. He was promoted in 2020 to an executive search group, after being ranked in the Top 30 direct hire recruiters in their professional search division.
Chris was drawn into this industry by the freedom to control his own destiny and the reward of helping make a great match. He relishes in building relationships with his clients and candidates and views this business more as a relationships-based business more than sales. He lives by the motto "No one wants to be sold anything, they want to make an informed buying decision" and he helps his clients and candidates do just that every day.
His major goal in life is to provide more for his family than he grew up with, that has been what has motivated him his entire career. His deep appreciation for family originated from what his parents provided him growing up. In addition to his wife and three children, he has a dog named Baxter, and two cats named Frank and Murr.
During Chris's personal time he loves to travel, game, and play corn hole every Wednesday night at a local league.