IT Infrastructure Engineering Network Director
150 N. Radnor Chester Rd Paoli, PA 19301 US
- 10+ years of IT management experience that directly relates to the specific responsibilities of this position required, with at least 3 to 5 years demonstrated in a leadership role
- Advanced knowledge in AD architecture and infrastructure (LDAP, Directory Replication, group policy, security, schema changes, domain controllers management)
- Advanced knowledge of DNS, Kerberos, Windows Authentication and Single Sign On (SSO)
- Ability to perform under stress in cases of emergency, critical or hazardous situations.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- 5 plus years of Azure Cloud and Active Directory
Meet Your Recruiter
Shana is a Managing Director of Top Stack’s Information Technology Division. She started in the recruiting industry 23 years ago with a large national firm where she worked for many years. Shana shares over a decade of experience in recruitment, account management, and leadership. Throughout her career, Shana has proven to be a leading performer by developing a strong rapport with clients by understanding their true needs. She is an accomplished professional with an established ability to leverage industry experience in business development, and strategic planning to improve client relations. Shana has supported clients ranging from small companies to Fortune 500 firms. Serving as an industry consultant, she provides her clients valuable insight into the local talent pool and hiring trends, as well as lending her expertise for job analysis to assist in building a thorough job description.
Shana is a native of San Francisco, California, and moved to Philadelphia 27 years ago. She earned her Bachelor of Arts from University College Cork. Shana loves ballet, Pilates, interior design, and spending as much time as she can at the beach. Shana has two amazing daughters. She is also involved in the community and several non-profits in the Philadelphia and Chester County area.